1) Encourage and support the presence of the Casting Director in the entertainment industry, highlighting the fundamental importance of his/her work.
2) Establish a standard of professionalism in the sector.
3) Promote the establishment of awards for the category at official industry ceremonies and encourage the inclusion of Casting Directors in the juries of major festivals.
4) Provide members with resources and professional support, fostering the exchange of ideas among members, and promoting all those initiatives that favour the cultural growth of its associates and the general public.
5) Draw up standard contract models shared by all Members in order to protect and regulate the professional figure of the Casting Director and of the Casting Assistant within film productions, in compliance with at least the minimum levels guaranteed by trade unions.